10 of the Worst Health Conditions you probably wish you Never even heard of them.
These are pretty bad but fear not, we have treatments for them all
- Cancer All types including Leukemia.
- Heart Disease Including Arteriosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Heart Attack, Atherosclerosis, Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol and trigliceride).
- Diabetes Mellitus Either Type I or Type II and including Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Pregnancy Problems Inability to Conceive and Inability to Carry a Child. You know how devastating these can be.
- Pain Including but not limited to Back Pain, Bone Pain, Joint Pain, Pelvic Pain, Tooth and Gum Pain, Facial Pain, Surgical Pain, Rib, Chest, Arm, Foot, Hand, Leg Pain.
- Alzheimer's Disease Most dreaded.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Also called Blood Clot. This can get you just because you had common surgery or even an injury.
- Glaucoma Robs your vision maybe making you blind.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Slowly disables you.
- Scoliosis Horrible bone condition, could be minor but if major then you have one big problem.
I probably found this information at wikipedia.com.
10 Rare Health Conditions you probably will Never Get.
If you live in U.S. you probably will never get any of these health conditions.
- Leprosy Also named Hansen's Disease. You know what this is and you probably won't get it. But do you know anyone else that has a treatment?
- Dengue Fever You probably won't get it unless you are in the tropics, in which case if you are going there then you might like to take our MP3 with you.
- Malaria You probably won't get it unless you are in the tropics, in which case if you are going there then you might like to take our MP3 with you.
- Cholera You might already know that this is a really bad diarrhea infection usually from contaminated water. Here in U.S. you could get it from contaminated shellfish. If you know you have it, we can tell you how to get rid of it.
- Mycoplasma Infections This is a type of bacteria that many common antibiotics won't work. Maybe you can get this here in U.S., but if most antibiotics don't work then maybe our treatment would work.
- Kyphosis Also named Hump Back. Also named Roundback and Kelsos Hunchback. You already know what it is but do you know how you can get rid of it (in the rare event that you know someone that has it). We also have treatment for Scoliosis which is different.
- Polycythemia Also known as Polyglobulia, is a disease in which the blood volume of red blood cells increases. I never heard of it before, did you?
- Brain Axon Growth An axon is a long projection of a nerve cell that conducts electrical impulses away from the cell. I'm not even sure if the growth is abnormal and this treatment prevents it or if the growth is desired and this treatment improves it. It's pretty complicated but you would have a diagnosis.
- Trichotillomania This is a compulsive urge to pull out and maybe even to eat, one's own hair. It's easy for us to get you over it if this is your issue.
- Hyperacoustia Also named Hyperacusis and Hyperacousis. This is an over-sensitivity to certain sounds. This is also easy for us to get you over it if this is your problem.
But don't worry. If you or anyone you know ever gets any of them we have treatments for them
I probably found this information at wikipedia.com
Originally posted December 20, 2013.
10 Oddest named Health Conditions you probably Never Heard of.
You probably never have even heard of these most oddly named health conditions.
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome This has got to be the number one most oddest because it not only has one odd name but actually it has 3 odd names because it is also called Bushy Syndrome and Amsterdam Dwarfism. Even the acronym, CdLS, looks odd to me. CdLS is a specific type of childhood dwarfism.
- Keratosis Pilaris And here is another with 3 odd names because it is also called follicular keratosis and chicken skin. Yep -- your skin feels like chicken skin if you have inflammation near the hair follicles.
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease But it has nothing to do with our Teeth! It is a group of inherited disorders of the peripheral nervous system.
- Moyamoya Disease/Syndrome Moyamoya syndrome is a disease in which certain arteries in the brain are constricted. Sounds like some obscure jungle infection to me.
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis It is a disease of the bile ducts that causes inflammation and obstruction of bile ducts. Why don't they just say that. Can you even pronounce it?
- Giant Cell Arteritis Also named Horton disease, temporal arteritis, or cranial arteritis. It is an inflammatory disease of blood vessels, usually arteries of the head. It is a form of vasculitis. Do you think the Elephant Horton will get this disease??? Is that why they named it after him?
- Torticollis And here is another one with 3 odd names because it is also named Wry Neck and Loxia. It is a baby's abnormal asymmetrical head or neck position. If you see a picture you will understand.
- Blepharitis It is a chronic inflammation of the Eyelid. You see, Blephar means Eyelid.
- Lichen Planus and Lichen Sclerosus I lumped these together because of their similar but odd names. And guess what: even though they have similar names, they are entirely different conditions. I thought Lichen is a moss-like plant! Lichen Planus is a chronic mucocutaneous disease that affects the skin, tongue, and oral mucosa. Lichen Sclerosus is a disease of unknown cause that results in white patches on the skin, which may cause scarring.
- Bullous Pemphigoid You see Bullae are blisters. It is an autoimmune skin disease involving blisters. Sometimes it is spelled pemigold. Unless you have it, you probably never have heard of it, right? Don't ask me to pronounce it.
But don't worry. If you or anyone you know ever gets any of them we have treatments for them all
I probably found this information at wikipedia.com
Originally posted November 23, 2013.